Can I drink while taking Pristiq?

If you are taking Pristiq, you should avoid drinking alcohol as much as you can. Alcohol may cause your symptoms to get worse. Also, your doctor may need to lower your dose of Pristiq if you drink alcohol regularly. Talk to your doctor about your drinking and how it may impact your treatment with Pristiq.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
What are the different types of antidepressants?
Michael D. Banov, MDMichael D. Banov, MD
There are many antidepressants on the market today. Why do we need so many different medications to ...
What should I know before taking tricyclic antidepressants?
Some tricyclic antidepressants may not be safe or effective for children and adolescents. Consult in...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?