When should I call my doctor about problems taking mirtazapine?

Call your doctor if you or a family member taking mirtazapine has sudden mood swings or feels more depressed or anxious. If you or a family member are restless, cannot sleep or become irritable, call your doctor. Also, if you or your family member talks about or attempts suicide, see your doctor immediately.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Are Antidepressants Safe to Take During Pregnancy?
Research suggests that depression is diagnosed twice as often in women as it is in men, and it typically presents during a woman’s childbearing years....
Should my child take antidepressants for their eating disorder?
Antidepressants have only been shown to be effective in treating depression associated with eating d...
How is duloxetine used to treat osteoarthritis?
Duloxetine (Cymbalta) is a drug that was developed to treat depression. It is also FDA-approved to t...
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?
What Is Treatment-Resistant Depression?