What is the best way to store protriptyline?

The best way to store protriptyline is in its original container. Keep it at room temperature—the heat and moisture that can build up in a bathroom medicine cabinet could damage the medicine. Always remember to keep this and any other medicines you take out of the reach of children.

Continue Learning about Antidepressant

Should my child take antidepressants for their eating disorder?
Antidepressants have only been shown to be effective in treating depression associated with eating d...
How are antidepressant medications used to treat bipolar disorder?
International Bipolar FoundationInternational Bipolar Foundation
Antidepressants treat the symptoms of depression. In bipolar disorder, antidepressants must be u...
What are the side effects of amitriptyline?
Side effects may include drowsiness, agitation, dry mouth, blurred vision, urinary problems, constip...
Why should I see my doctor regularly if I'm taking antidepressants?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
If medication for depression is necessary, expect to have regular appointments with the physicia...