Will taking phenytek make me want to kill myself?

Will taking Phenytek make me want to kill myself?  Taking Phenytek may cause you to start thinking about hurting or killing yourself and may even lead you to attempt suicide. These changes in your behavior can happen within a week of taking the medication. Make sure your friends and family recognize and report any such changes to your doctor immediately. Talk with your doctor about these risks before you take phenytek.

Continue Learning about Anticonvulsant

What are the side effects of gabapentin?
Side effects may include dizziness, nervousness, sleepiness, indigestion, muscle pain, and speech di...
How is gabapentin used to treat hot flashes?
Gabapentin (Neurontin, Gralise) was developed to treat seizures. It has also been used to help to re...
What are side effects of using anticonvulsants for bipolar?
Mark Moronell, MDMark Moronell, MD
The main side effects with anti-convulsants such as Depakote and Lamictal that are prescribed for bi...
What are the side effects of valproic acid in people with dementia?
Sarah N. Mourra, MDSarah N. Mourra, MD
The side effects or adverse effects from valproic acid (Depakote) in people with dementia involve ra...