Divalproex sodium ER is a prescription drug that is taken for migraines, epilepsy, and for the manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder. Divalproex sodium ER helps to prevent migraine headaches. It allows people to manage their bipolar symptoms. In cases of seizure or epilepsy, divalproex sodium ER is usually taken along with other seizure medications to limit an individual's seizures. There are some serious side effects and risk factors associated with divalproex sodium ER. So talk with your doctor before you begin taking divalproex sodium ER.
- Q What are the side effects of Divalproex Sodium ER?
- Q How does Divalproex Sodium ER interact with other medications?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Divalproex Sodium ER?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of divalproex ER?
- Q What are common side effects of divalproex for bipolar disorder?
- Q What should I avoid while taking divalproex sodium ER?