Divalproex sodium ER is a prescription drug that is taken for migraines, epilepsy, and for the manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder. Divalproex sodium ER helps to prevent migraine headaches. It allows people to manage their bipolar symptoms. In cases of seizure or epilepsy, divalproex sodium ER is usually taken along with other seizure medications to limit an individual's seizures. There are some serious side effects and risk factors associated with divalproex sodium ER. So talk with your doctor before you begin taking divalproex sodium ER.
- Q When will my symptoms improve with divalproex sodium ER?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Divalproex Sodium ER?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of divalproex ER?
- Q How does divalproex ER treat epilepsy?
- Q Is there a generic version of divalproex ER?
- Q What should I avoid while taking divalproex ER?