What happens if I miss a dose of levetiracetam?

If you miss a dose of levetiracetam, take it as soon as you are able. If you are almost due for the next dose, just wait for the next dose. Do not take two doses at once. It is important to take this medication regularly and as prescribed. If you often forget to take your levetiracetam, talk with your doctor or pharmacist to find ways to help you remember to take it.

Continue Learning about Anticonvulsant

What should I know before taking an anticonvulsant for migraines?
Your doctor will need to assess your liver function before starting treatment. Serum bicarbonate wil...
What should I know before taking gabapentin?
Gabapentin may not be a good option for women who are pregnant, considering pregnancy, or who may be...
How is gabapentin used to treat hot flashes?
Gabapentin (Neurontin, Gralise) was developed to treat seizures. It has also been used to help to re...
Does anticonvulsant use in bipolar teens have risks?
International Bipolar FoundationInternational Bipolar Foundation
Valproic acid and lamotrigine (Lamictal) and other anticonvulsants carry a Food and Drug Adminis...