What happens if I miss a dose of Keppra?

If you miss a dose of Keppra, you can take it as soon as you realize your mistake. However, you should skip the missed dose if it is more than a few hours past your scheduled dose and you have another dose coming up shortly. Never take more than one dose of Keppra at a time.

Continue Learning about Anticonvulsant

What tests are required before taking anticonvulsants?
John Preston, PsyDJohn Preston, PsyD
Pretreatment laboratory tests are required for the anticonvulsants Depakote, Tegretol, and Trile...
What is gabapentin?
Gabapentin (Gralise, Horizant, Neurontin) is a drug that was developed to treat epilepsy. It is also...
What should I know before taking an anticonvulsant for migraines?
David C. Fiore, MDDavid C. Fiore, MD
Before starting an anticonvulsant for migraines, it is important to discuss the pros and cons with y...
What are the side effects of gabapentin?
Side effects may include dizziness, nervousness, sleepiness, indigestion, muscle pain, and speech di...