What happens if I miss a dose of Depakote?

If you miss a dose of Depakote, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time to take your next dose, skip the one you missed and go on taking your doses as usual. Do not take a double or extra dose of Depakote.

Continue Learning about Anticonvulsant

How is gabapentin used to treat hot flashes?
Gabapentin (Neurontin, Gralise) was developed to treat seizures. It has also been used to help to re...
What should I know before taking gabapentin?
Gabapentin may not be a good option for women who are pregnant, considering pregnancy, or who may be...
What medications interact with anticonvulsants?
Dr. John Preston, PsyDDr. John Preston, PsyD
Anticonvulsants can interact adversely with the following medications. Interactions vary depending o...
How does Topamax (topiramate) treat migraines?
Dr. Steven A. Meyers, MDDr. Steven A. Meyers, MD
No medication works for everybody, and it is not unusual to have to try several medications before y...