What should I do in case of a gabapentin overdose?

In case of a gabapentin overdose, you should call your local poison control center right away and seek immediate medical help. Overdoses are very serious and should be treated as soon as possible. Overdoses of gabapentin can cause blurred or double vision, poor coordination, fatigue, drooping eyelids, slurred speech, weakness, or diarrhea.

Continue Learning about Anticonvulsant

How does Topamax (topiramate) treat migraines?
Dr. Steven A. Meyers, MDDr. Steven A. Meyers, MD
No medication works for everybody, and it is not unusual to have to try several medications before y...
What should I know before taking an anticonvulsant for migraines?
Dr. David C. Fiore, MDDr. David C. Fiore, MD
Before starting an anticonvulsant for migraines, it is important to discuss the pros and cons with y...
What is gabapentin?
Gabapentin (Gralise, Horizant, Neurontin) is a drug that was developed to treat epilepsy. It is also...
Can I take Neurontin with other medicines?
MDLIVEMDLIVE
Yes, but check with your doctor or pharmacist on possible interactions. Generally, neurontin won't s...