Is Topamax associated with cold hands and feet?

Topamax can affect the sensation in the feet and hands, which is usually perceived as tingling sensation. This is a completely reversible side effect, and tends to be more noticeable in the beginning.

Continue Learning about Anticonvulsant

What is gabapentin?
Gabapentin (Gralise, Horizant, Neurontin) is a drug that was developed to treat epilepsy. It is also...
What should I know before taking gabapentin?
Gabapentin may not be a good option for women who are pregnant, considering pregnancy, or who may be...
What should I know before taking an anticonvulsant for migraines?
Your doctor will need to assess your liver function before starting treatment. Serum bicarbonate wil...
What are side effects of using anticonvulsants for bipolar?
Mark Moronell, MDMark Moronell, MD
The main side effects with anti-convulsants such as Depakote and Lamictal that are prescribed for bi...