Can I stop taking phenytek if I feel better?

You should not stop taking Phenytek even if you feel better. Continue taking it until you talk with your doctor and he or she decides when and how you should stop taking the drug. If you stop taking it, your seizures can get worse. Instead, your doctor will likely reduce your dose until you no longer need the medication.

Continue Learning about Anticonvulsant

What anticonvulsants can help prevent migraine?
Anticonvulsants are drugs used to treat seizures. Some of these are also effective for preventing mi...
How effective are anticonvulsants for treating migraines?
Valproic acid and topiramate have been considered the top choices among anticonvulsants for reducing...
How does Topamax (topiramate) treat migraines?
What causes migraines is still somewhat of a mystery, but they are thought to start because nerves i...
What is gabapentin?
Gabapentin (Gralise, Horizant, Neurontin) is a drug that was developed to treat epilepsy. It is also...