What should I do if I miss a dose of ethosuximide?

If you miss a dose of ethosuximide, take the dose you missed as soon as you can. However, if it's almost time to take your next scheduled dose, skip the one you missed. You should never try to make up for a missed dose by taking two doses of ethosuximide at once. 

Continue Learning about Anticonvulsant

what should i know before taking an anticonvulsant for migraines ?
Your doctor will need to assess your liver function before starting treatment. Serum bicarbonate wil...
what are side effects of using anticonvulsants for bipolar ?
Anticonvulsants, like most medications carry a variety of side effects including gastrointestinal an...
how is gabapentin used to treat hot flashes ?
Gabapentin (Neurontin, Gralise) was developed to treat seizures. It has also been used to help to re...
what is gabapentin ?
Gabapentin (Gralise, Horizant, Neurontin) is a drug that was developed to treat epilepsy. It is also...