How should I store Potiga?

Store Potiga (ezogabine) at room temperature (59 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit), out of children's reach. Since Potiga may be abused or lead to drug dependence, keep it in a safe place where it is unlikely to be stolen. Potiga should be taken only by people for whom it is prescribed.

Continue Learning about Anticonvulsant

What anticonvulsants can help prevent migraine?
Anticonvulsants are drugs used to treat seizures. Some of these are also effective for preventing mi...
What are side effects of using anticonvulsants for bipolar?
Anticonvulsants, like most medications carry a variety of side effects including gastrointestinal an...
How is gabapentin used to treat hot flashes?
Gabapentin (Neurontin, Gralise) was developed to treat seizures. It has also been used to help to re...
What should I know before taking an anticonvulsant for migraines?
Dr. David C. Fiore, MDDr. David C. Fiore, MD
Before starting an anticonvulsant for migraines, it is important to discuss the pros and cons with y...