How should I store ethosuximide?

Keep ethosuximide in the container it came in. Store it at room temperature. Make sure the lid is sealed tightly. Keep this drug away from children. Avoid storing ethosuximide or any other medication in the bathroom. The high temperature and moisture in a bathroom can damage medicine. Safely dispose drugs that have expired or that you no longer take.

Continue Learning about Anticonvulsant

What should I know before taking an anticonvulsant for migraines?
Dr. David C. Fiore, MDDr. David C. Fiore, MD
Before starting an anticonvulsant for migraines, it is important to discuss the pros and cons with y...
What are side effects of anticonvulsants?
John Preston, PsyDJohn Preston, PsyD
Here are side effects of anticonvulsants:Common side effects: Each anticonvulsant has specific side ...
What tests are required before taking anticonvulsants?
John Preston, PsyDJohn Preston, PsyD
Pretreatment laboratory tests are required for the anticonvulsants Depakote, Tegretol, and Trile...
What are side effects of using anticonvulsants for bipolar?
Anticonvulsants, like most medications carry a variety of side effects including gastrointestinal an...