Gingival hyperplasia (overgrowth of the gum tissue) and gingivitis (inflammation of the gum) are both reported as side effects of Topamax. Both of these conditions can lead to tooth decay. Please make an appointment with your physician to discuss your symptoms as soon as possible.
- Q Who should not take Topamax (topiramate)?
- Q How does Topamax (topiramate) treat epileptic seizures?
- Q What are the possible side effects of taking Topamax with Xanax or Celexa?
- Q Who should take Topamax (topiramate)?
- Q Is dizziness a side effect of Topamax?
- Q Could my mother's sudden weight loss be from taking Topamax?