Gingival hyperplasia (overgrowth of the gum tissue) and gingivitis (inflammation of the gum) are both reported as side effects of Topamax. Both of these conditions can lead to tooth decay. Please make an appointment with your physician to discuss your symptoms as soon as possible.
- Q Is a memory or speech problem common with the use of Topomax?
- Q Is there a generic version of Topamax (topiramate)?
- Q Could strange changes in my son’s behavior be due to taking Topamax?
- Q Can I drink alcohol while taking Topamax?
- Q Is dizziness a side effect of Topamax?
- Q What is Topamax (topiramate)?