Gingival hyperplasia (overgrowth of the gum tissue) and gingivitis (inflammation of the gum) are both reported as side effects of Topamax. Both of these conditions can lead to tooth decay. Please make an appointment with your physician to discuss your symptoms as soon as possible.
- Q Can Topamax cause infertility?
- Q Who should take Topamax (topiramate)?
- Q Can I drink alcohol while taking Topamax?
- Q How does Topamax (topiramate) treat migraines?
- Q How does Topamax (topiramate) treat epileptic seizures?
- Q How does Topamax (topiramate) interact with other medications?