There are reports of vaginal bleeding and menstrual irregularity while taking Topamax and/or the generic. Menstrual irregularity can suggest irregular ovulation, which can be a cause of infertility. This is not a medication that you would necessarily want to be on if you were pregnant. Speak with your doctor or OB if you wish to become pregnant.
- Q Is hair loss a possible side effect of Topomax?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Topamax (topiramate)?
- Q Are there any alternatives to Topamax?
- Q Could strange changes in my son’s behavior be due to taking Topamax?
- Q What food should I avoid if my liver is damaged due to Topomax?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Topamax (topiramate)?