There are reports of vaginal bleeding and menstrual irregularity while taking Topamax and/or the generic. Menstrual irregularity can suggest irregular ovulation, which can be a cause of infertility. This is not a medication that you would necessarily want to be on if you were pregnant. Speak with your doctor or OB if you wish to become pregnant.
- Q Is Topamax associated with cold hands and feet?
- Q How should I take Topamax (topiramate)?
- Q How soon after taking Topamax (topiramate) will my symptoms improve?
- Q What are the side effects of Topamax (topiramate)?
- Q Ever since my son started topamax he has been nervous. What do I do?
- Q Are dental problems a side effect of Topamax?