There are reports of vaginal bleeding and menstrual irregularity while taking Topamax and/or the generic. Menstrual irregularity can suggest irregular ovulation, which can be a cause of infertility. This is not a medication that you would necessarily want to be on if you were pregnant. Speak with your doctor or OB if you wish to become pregnant.
- Q Is there a generic version of Topamax (topiramate)?
- Q Can taking Topamax make my birth control pills not work well?
- Q Is it safe for my sister to drive while she's taking Topamax?
- Q Can taking Topamax stunt my son's growth?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Topamax (topiramate)?
- Q What are the possibilities of taking topomax, Geodon and zoloft in a day?