There are reports of vaginal bleeding and menstrual irregularity while taking Topamax and/or the generic. Menstrual irregularity can suggest irregular ovulation, which can be a cause of infertility. This is not a medication that you would necessarily want to be on if you were pregnant. Speak with your doctor or OB if you wish to become pregnant.
- Q Could my mother's sudden weight loss be from taking Topamax?
- Q Does topiramite, a generic of Topamax, cause an increase in migraines?
- Q Since Topamax is making me feel bad, why can't I just stop taking it?
- Q Are there any alternatives to Topamax?
- Q How does Topamax (topiramate) interact with other medications?
- Q Is hair loss a possible side effect of Topomax?