There are reports of vaginal bleeding and menstrual irregularity while taking Topamax and/or the generic. Menstrual irregularity can suggest irregular ovulation, which can be a cause of infertility. This is not a medication that you would necessarily want to be on if you were pregnant. Speak with your doctor or OB if you wish to become pregnant.
- Q What food should I avoid if my liver is damaged due to Topomax?
- Q Does topamax decrease the effectiveness of certain birth control medicines?
- Q What are the possible side effects of taking Topamax with Xanax or Celexa?
- Q How should I take Topamax (topiramate)?
- Q Is there an interaction between Topamax and acetaminophen?
- Q Can I let my son play outside while he’s taking Topamax?