There are reports of vaginal bleeding and menstrual irregularity while taking Topamax and/or the generic. Menstrual irregularity can suggest irregular ovulation, which can be a cause of infertility. This is not a medication that you would necessarily want to be on if you were pregnant. Speak with your doctor or OB if you wish to become pregnant.
- Q What is Topamax (topiramate)?
- Q Who should not take Topamax (topiramate)?
- Q How does Topamax (topiramate) treat migraines?
- Q Are dental problems a side effect of Topamax?
- Q Can pregnant women take Topamax (topiramate)?
- Q Can taking Topamax make my birth control pills not work well?