There are reports of vaginal bleeding and menstrual irregularity while taking Topamax and/or the generic. Menstrual irregularity can suggest irregular ovulation, which can be a cause of infertility. This is not a medication that you would necessarily want to be on if you were pregnant. Speak with your doctor or OB if you wish to become pregnant.
- Q What are the side effects of topomax in memory loss?
- Q If my daughter takes Topamax for migraines, could she have seizures?
- Q Is Topamax associated with cold hands and feet?
- Q Can Topamax be used to treat migraine headaches?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Topamax (topiramate)?
- Q How does Topamax (topiramate) treat migraines?