If you forget to take a dose of Pradaxa and only a few hours have passed, go ahead and take it. But if you're supposed to take the next dose within the next six hours, skip the dose you missed and take the next dose at the normal time. Never take two doses of Pradaxa at the same time.
- Q Can I take Pradaxa if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Q What should I know before using Pradaxa?
- Q How does Pradaxa work to prevent strokes and blood clots?
- Q What are signs that I may have taken too much Pradaxa?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Pradaxa?
- Q Is there a generic version of Pradaxa?