What should I do if I miss a dose of Pradaxa?

If you forget to take a dose of Pradaxa and only a few hours have passed, go ahead and take it. But if you're supposed to take the next dose within the next six hours, skip the dose you missed and take the next dose at the normal time. Never take two doses of Pradaxa at the same time.

Continue Learning about Anticoagulant

How are anticoagulants used?
Anticoagulants are medications that inhibit blood clotting. While they cannot dissolve an existing c...
What are side effects of anticoagulants?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Normal side effects of anticoagulants can include: Bruising Prolonged bleeding from small cuts ...
What does it mean if my child's PT/INR test result is too high?
If your child's PT/INR test result is too high, it means that her blood is clotting too slowly a...
What drugs may interact with anticoagulants?
The following drugs may interact with anticoagulant drugs, leading to side effects: antiplatelet ...