If you forget to take a dose of Pradaxa and only a few hours have passed, go ahead and take it. But if you're supposed to take the next dose within the next six hours, skip the dose you missed and take the next dose at the normal time. Never take two doses of Pradaxa at the same time.
- Q How does Pradaxa work to prevent strokes and blood clots?
- Q Who should not take Pradaxa?
- Q What are the possible side effects of Pradaxa?
- Q What are signs that I may have taken too much Pradaxa?
- Q What should I know before using Pradaxa?
- Q How should I store Pradaxa?