What should I do if I miss a dose of Pradaxa?

If you forget to take a dose of Pradaxa and only a few hours have passed, go ahead and take it. But if you're supposed to take the next dose within the next six hours, skip the dose you missed and take the next dose at the normal time. Never take two doses of Pradaxa at the same time.

Continue Learning about Anticoagulant

How can anticoagulants affect oral surgery?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Reduced blood clotting is a side effect of aspirins and anticoagulants, such as heparin or warfa...
Why would I need anticoagulant injections?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
You may be prescribed anticoagulant injections:       • if you are at risk for blood clots because...
What is Praxbind?
Praxbind (idarucizumab) is a medication used to reverse the effects of another medication, Pradaxa (...
What does it mean if my child's PT/INR test result is too high?
If your child's PT/INR test result is too high, it means that her blood is clotting too slowly a...