What is Innohep?

Innohep is the brand name for the drug tinzaparin, classified as a low molecular weight heparin. It is an anticoagulant used to treat blood clots. This medicine is administered by injection, often in a medical facility.

Continue Learning about Anticoagulant

What are the guidelines for anticoagulant therapy?
The following is a list of guidelines for anticoagulant therapy: Take the medication exactly as di...
Is warfarin a safe drug for pregnancy?
No - warfarin crosses the placenta barrier and has an anticoagulant effect in the developing fetus. ...
Why would I need anticoagulant injections?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
You may be prescribed anticoagulant injections:       • if you are at risk for blood clots because...
What does it mean if my mother's PT/INR test result is too high?
If your mother's PT/INR test result is too high, it means that her dose of warfarin is too high,...