What is Feiba VH?

Feiba VH (also known under the generic name of anti-inhibitor coagulant complex) is an injectable blood-clotting medication your doctor may prescribe if you have hemophilia and factor VIII inhibitors. Feiba VH contains the proteins your blood needs in order to clot properly. It can help control or prevent episodes of bleeding, including those caused by surgery.

Continue Learning about Anticoagulant

Who should take an anticoagulant?
People who should regularly take an anticoagulant, or blood thinner, include those who have had a DV...
When should I call the doctor while on anticoagulant injections?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Call the doctor if you notice these symptoms while taking anticoagulant injections:     • excessiv...
What does it mean if my child's PT/INR test result is too high?
If your child's PT/INR test result is too high, it means that her blood is clotting too slowly a...
What are the guidelines for anticoagulant therapy?
The following is a list of guidelines for anticoagulant therapy: Take the medication exactly as di...