Your target INR depends on the condition for which you are receiving treatment with anticoagulation. The most common INR range for patients is 2.0 to 3.0. "Low-intensity" is 1.5 to 2.0 and "high-intensity" is 3.0 to 4.0.
- Q Can I take my allergy medicine while taking warfarin?
- Q Is it safe for me to diet and lose weight while taking warfarin?
- Q Can vitamins interfere with the metabolism of warfarin for A Fib?
- Q Is PreserVision for macular degeneration safe to take with warfarin?
- Q What should I do if I get sick while taking warfarin?
- Q Is there a natural alternative to warfarin?