Your target INR depends on the condition for which you are receiving treatment with anticoagulation. The most common INR range for patients is 2.0 to 3.0. "Low-intensity" is 1.5 to 2.0 and "high-intensity" is 3.0 to 4.0.
- Q What should I know when taking warfarin?
- Q What can affect how much warfarin I need?
- Q Can I take antibiotics while taking warfarin?
- Q Should I take a novel anticoagulant instead of warfarin if I have A Fib?
- Q What are the possible side effects of warfarin?
- Q If my mother is on warfarin, how can she know which foods have vitamin K?