Your target INR depends on the condition for which you are receiving treatment with anticoagulation. The most common INR range for patients is 2.0 to 3.0. "Low-intensity" is 1.5 to 2.0 and "high-intensity" is 3.0 to 4.0.
- Q Who should take warfarin instead of aspirin?
- Q If I'm taking warfarin, is it safe for me to exercise?
- Q Can I get a flu shot while taking warfarin?
- Q What foods should I avoid if I take blood thinners?
- Q Is erectile dysfunction associated with warfarin use?
- Q If my mother is on warfarin, how can she know which foods have vitamin K?