Your target INR depends on the condition for which you are receiving treatment with anticoagulation. The most common INR range for patients is 2.0 to 3.0. "Low-intensity" is 1.5 to 2.0 and "high-intensity" is 3.0 to 4.0.
- Q Can EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids) have an adverse reaction with warfarin?
- Q What kind of sports are safe to play now that I'm taking warfarin?
- Q Can I take my medicine for depression while taking warfarin?
- Q Should I stop taking warfarin before dental surgery?
- Q What should I do if I’m taking warfarin and need to have surgery?
- Q How do herbal supplements interfere with warfarin for A fib?