Your target INR depends on the condition for which you are receiving treatment with anticoagulation. The most common INR range for patients is 2.0 to 3.0. "Low-intensity" is 1.5 to 2.0 and "high-intensity" is 3.0 to 4.0.
- Q Is my mother in great danger of bleeding now that she's taking warfarin?
- Q Can vitamins interfere with the metabolism of warfarin for A Fib?
- Q If I forget to take my warfarin on Monday, can I take two pills on Tuesday?
- Q Could I be allergic to warfarin?
- Q If I'm on warfarin and have a headache, can I take aspirin?
- Q Can I take antibiotics while taking warfarin?