What happens if I miss a dose of Angiomax?

Angiomax (bivalirudin) is administered by healthcare professionals in a medical environment. As such, it is unlikely that you will miss a dose. Talk to your doctor if you have concerns about the dosing of Angiomax.

Continue Learning about Anticoagulant

what does it mean if my child pt/inr test result is too low ?
If your child's PT/INR test result is too low, it means that her dose of warfarin may not be eno...
what are some examples of commonly prescribed anticoagulant medicines ?
SCAISCAI
Some common anticoagulant medications include:•Warfarin (Coumadin) •Heparin•Lovenox•Bivalrudin
what is praxbind ?
Praxbind (idarucizumab) is a medication used to reverse the effects of another medication, Pradaxa (...
who should take an anticoagulant ?
People who should regularly take an anticoagulant, or blood thinner, include those who have had a DV...