What happens if I miss a dose of Fragmin?

If you miss a dose of Fragmin, administer the injection as soon as you can. If it is close to the time for your next dose, however, skip it and resume your regular schedule. Never inject a double dose to make up for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Anticoagulant

What does it mean if my mother's PT/INR test result is too high?
If your mother's PT/INR test result is too high, it means that her dose of warfarin is too high,...
Who should take an anticoagulant?
Warfarin, an anticoagulant, is recommended for people with heart failure, history of a stroke or a T...
What should I tell my doctor before getting anticoagulant injections?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Before you begin anticoagulant injections, tell your doctor if you:       • have bleeding problem...
When should I call the doctor while on anticoagulant injections?
Call the doctor if you notice these symptoms while taking anticoagulant injections:     • excessiv...