What happens if I miss a dose of Arixtra?

If you miss a dose of  Arixtra, you should administer your missed dose as soon as you realize it. However, if it is near the time for your next dosage, skip the one you missed and inject only one prescribed dosage. You should never administer two dosages at a time. Ask your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about what to do.

Continue Learning about Anticoagulant

Who should take an anticoagulant?
Warfarin, an anticoagulant, is recommended for people with heart failure, history of a stroke or a T...
Why would I need anticoagulant injections?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
You may be prescribed anticoagulant injections:       • if you are at risk for blood clots because...
What does it mean if my child's PT/INR test result is too high?
If your child's PT/INR test result is too high, it means that her blood is clotting too slowly a...
What are some examples of commonly prescribed anticoagulant medicines?
SCAISCAI
Some common anticoagulant medications include:•Warfarin (Coumadin) •Heparin•Lovenox•Bivalrudin