What happens if I miss a dose of Arixtra?

If you miss a dose of  Arixtra, you should administer your missed dose as soon as you realize it. However, if it is near the time for your next dosage, skip the one you missed and inject only one prescribed dosage. You should never administer two dosages at a time. Ask your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about what to do.

Continue Learning about Anticoagulant

What does it mean if my mother's PT/INR test result is too high?
If your mother's PT/INR test result is too high, it means that her dose of warfarin is too high,...
When should I call the doctor while on anticoagulant injections?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Call the doctor if you notice these symptoms while taking anticoagulant injections:     • excessiv...
How can anticoagulants affect oral surgery?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Reduced blood clotting is a side effect of aspirins and anticoagulants, such as heparin or warfa...
What precautions should I follow when taking blood thinners?
Grant Cooper, MDGrant Cooper, MD
If you are taking warfarin (Coumadin), you already should be having a test regularly to make sure th...