Missing a dose of Coumadin is not a big problem. Simply take your missed dose as soon as you remember. Most people take Coumadin once a day. If you wake up some morning and realize that you missed an entire day's dose, just skip it. Don't take a double dose of Coumadin to make up for the one you missed.
- Q Is it safe to stop taking Coumadin to have a tooth pulled?
- Q Can Coumadin result in petechiae as its side effect?
- Q How can I make sure I take Coumadin safely after knee replacement surgery?
- Q Should someone on Coumadin take aspirin during a heart attack?
- Q What is Coumadin?
- Q Why is Coumadin used to treat chronic atrial fibrillation?