Missing a dose of Coumadin is not a big problem. Simply take your missed dose as soon as you remember. Most people take Coumadin once a day. If you wake up some morning and realize that you missed an entire day's dose, just skip it. Don't take a double dose of Coumadin to make up for the one you missed.
- Q What drug can I take for a headache while on Coumadin?
- Q Why do I have to have my Coumadin levels checked?
- Q Is it safe to stop taking Coumadin to have a tooth pulled?
- Q What are the side effects of Coumadin?
- Q Does Coumadin cause hair loss?
- Q Who should not take Coumadin?