Missing a dose of Coumadin is not a big problem. Simply take your missed dose as soon as you remember. Most people take Coumadin once a day. If you wake up some morning and realize that you missed an entire day's dose, just skip it. Don't take a double dose of Coumadin to make up for the one you missed.
- Q Why is Coumadin used to treat chronic atrial fibrillation?
- Q How can I make sure I take Coumadin safely after knee replacement surgery?
- Q Does the use of Coumadin prevent blood clots?
- Q Who should not take Coumadin?
- Q How long do I have to take Coumadin?
- Q Why do I have to have my Coumadin levels checked?