What happens if I miss a dose of Coumadin?

Missing a dose of Coumadin is not a big problem. Simply take your missed dose as soon as you remember. Most people take Coumadin once a day. If you wake up some morning and realize that you missed an entire day's dose, just skip it. Don't take a double dose of Coumadin to make up for the one you missed.

Continue Learning about Anticoagulant

What are side effects of anticoagulants?
Anticoagulants increase the risk of serious, even fatal, bleeding. Other side effects of warfarin an...
How can anticoagulants affect oral surgery?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Reduced blood clotting is a side effect of aspirins and anticoagulants, such as heparin or warfa...
When should I call the doctor while on anticoagulant injections?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Call the doctor if you notice these symptoms while taking anticoagulant injections:     • excessiv...
What is Praxbind?
Praxbind (idarucizumab) is a medication used to reverse the effects of another medication, Pradaxa (...