Pradaxa, a prescription medication to help prevent blood clots and stroke in people with a heart condition known as atrial fibrillation, was approved as a brand-name drug by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2010.
- Q When should I call my doctor if I am taking Pradaxa?
- Q What should I know before using Pradaxa?
- Q What is Pradaxa?
- Q How can I minimize the side effects of Pradaxa?
- Q How does Pradaxa work to prevent strokes and blood clots?
- Q What are signs that I may have taken too much Pradaxa?