Pradaxa, a prescription medication to help prevent blood clots and stroke in people with a heart condition known as atrial fibrillation, was approved as a brand-name drug by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2010.
- Q What are the possible side effects of Pradaxa?
- Q What should I know before using Pradaxa?
- Q Can Pradaxa interact with other medications or foods?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Pradaxa?
- Q When can I stop taking Pradaxa?
- Q How can I minimize the side effects of Pradaxa?