Pradaxa, a prescription medication to help prevent blood clots and stroke in people with a heart condition known as atrial fibrillation, was approved as a brand-name drug by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2010.
- Q Can Pradaxa interact with other medications or foods?
- Q When should I call my doctor if I am taking Pradaxa?
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of Pradaxa?
- Q What are signs that I may have taken too much Pradaxa?
- Q What should I know before using Pradaxa?
- Q What are the possible side effects of Pradaxa?