If you fall off your bike while you are taking warfarin, you should call your doctor or get emergency medical help right away – even if you don't seem to be bleeding. This is especially important if you have hit your head. You may be bleeding inside. Warfarin keeps your blood from clotting, so it's easy for you to bleed or bruise while you're taking this medicine.
- Q If I forget to take my warfarin on Monday, can I take two pills on Tuesday?
- Q If my child is taking warfarin, is it okay for him to take antibiotics?
- Q Is taking warfarin and Lyrica at the same time safe?
- Q Can I take both warfarin and a novel anticoagulant for A Fib?
- Q What medicines should I avoid while taking warfarin?
- Q Why do I need to have my blood tested when I'm taking warfarin?