If you fall off your bike while you are taking warfarin, you should call your doctor or get emergency medical help right away – even if you don't seem to be bleeding. This is especially important if you have hit your head. You may be bleeding inside. Warfarin keeps your blood from clotting, so it's easy for you to bleed or bruise while you're taking this medicine.
- Q Why do some people react differently than others to warfarin?
- Q Is if safe to take warfarin during pregnancy?
- Q What if my toes turn purple while I'm taking warfarin?
- Q Why does my mother have to have so many blood tests while taking warfarin?
- Q What are guidelines for taking warfarin?
- Q Can I take birth control pills while taking warfarin?