If you fall off your bike while you are taking warfarin, you should call your doctor or get emergency medical help right away – even if you don't seem to be bleeding. This is especially important if you have hit your head. You may be bleeding inside. Warfarin keeps your blood from clotting, so it's easy for you to bleed or bruise while you're taking this medicine.
- Q Can I take my allergy medicine while taking warfarin?
- Q Should my husband avoid playing sports now that he's taking warfarin?
- Q Can EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids) have an adverse reaction with warfarin?
- Q If my wife is on warfarin, should she avoid eating salads and vegetables?
- Q What should we do if my grandpa falls when he's taking warfarin?
- Q Can I take my medicine for depression while taking warfarin?