What should I do if I miss my dose of warfarin?

If you miss your dose of warfarin, you should take the missed dose as soon as you remember it later that day. If you miss a dose but don't remember it until the next day, don't take a double dose that day to make up for a missed dose the day before. Talk to your doctor if you miss your dose of warfarin.

Continue Learning about Anticoagulant

How do blood thinners affect my risk for aneurysms?
David W. Drucker, MDDavid W. Drucker, MD
They really don't. We do aneurysm surgeries on people who are on all different types of blood thinne...
Who should take an anticoagulant?
People who should regularly take an anticoagulant, or blood thinner, include those who have had a DV...
What does it mean if my child's PT/INR test result is too low?
If your child's PT/INR test result is too low, it means that her dose of warfarin may not be eno...
Who should take an anticoagulant?