When taking Xarelto (rivaroxaban) you should avoid any drugs that might react badly with this anticoagulant (blood thinner). Give your doctor a list of all the medications you take, including prescription and nonprescription ones, herbal remedies and supplements. He or she can review your list to make sure that nothing on it will cause problems when used along with Xarelto.
- Q Is there a generic version of Xarelto?
- Q When can I stop taking Xarelto?
- Q What are the possible side effects of Xarelto?
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of Xarelto?
- Q Why is there a black box warning for Xarelto?
- Q Can I take Xarelto if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?