When taking Xarelto (rivaroxaban) you should avoid any drugs that might react badly with this anticoagulant (blood thinner). Give your doctor a list of all the medications you take, including prescription and nonprescription ones, herbal remedies and supplements. He or she can review your list to make sure that nothing on it will cause problems when used along with Xarelto.
- Q When can I stop taking Xarelto?
- Q What is Xarelto?
- Q What are the possible side effects of Xarelto?
- Q Can Xarelto interact with other medications or foods?
- Q How does Xarelto work to prevent and treat blood clots?
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of Xarelto?