You should also avoid dental procedures and surgery while taking Pradaxa. If you require surgery or a dental procedure, you may need to stop taking Pradaxa for a day or more beforehand. But don't do this on your own. Let your doctor advise you on whether to do this and how to do it safely. Stopping Pradaxa suddenly can cause serious problems, such as increasing your risk of having a stroke.
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of Pradaxa?
- Q Can Pradaxa interact with other medications or foods?
- Q What should I know before using Pradaxa?
- Q What are the possible side effects of Pradaxa?
- Q How should I store Pradaxa?
- Q What are signs that I may have taken too much Pradaxa?