You should also avoid dental procedures and surgery while taking Pradaxa. If you require surgery or a dental procedure, you may need to stop taking Pradaxa for a day or more beforehand. But don't do this on your own. Let your doctor advise you on whether to do this and how to do it safely. Stopping Pradaxa suddenly can cause serious problems, such as increasing your risk of having a stroke.
- Q When should I call my doctor if I am taking Pradaxa?
- Q How should I store Pradaxa?
- Q Who should not take Pradaxa?
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of Pradaxa?
- Q Can Pradaxa interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Can I take Pradaxa if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?