You should also avoid dental procedures and surgery while taking Pradaxa. If you require surgery or a dental procedure, you may need to stop taking Pradaxa for a day or more beforehand. But don't do this on your own. Let your doctor advise you on whether to do this and how to do it safely. Stopping Pradaxa suddenly can cause serious problems, such as increasing your risk of having a stroke.
- Q How can I minimize the side effects of Pradaxa?
- Q When should I call my doctor if I am taking Pradaxa?
- Q What should I know before using Pradaxa?
- Q What are signs that I may have taken too much Pradaxa?
- Q How should I store Pradaxa?
- Q What are the possible side effects of Pradaxa?