How soon after taking Angiomax will my symptoms improve?

Angiomax (bivalirudin) is administered in a medical environment. The medication is often used in conjunction with other medications or procedures. As such, you will not likely notice an improvement in symptoms from Angiomax alone. Talk to your doctor about your individual case, if you would like guidance on when you may feel relief.

Continue Learning about Anticoagulant

How can anticoagulants affect oral surgery?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Reduced blood clotting is a side effect of aspirins and anticoagulants, such as heparin or warfa...
What is an anticoagulant?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
An anticoagulant is a medication that helps to prevent clots from forming in your blood. This type...
What are the guidelines for anticoagulant therapy?
The following is a list of guidelines for anticoagulant therapy: Take the medication exactly as di...
What precautions should I follow when taking blood thinners?
Grant Cooper, MDGrant Cooper, MD
If you are taking warfarin (Coumadin), you already should be having a test regularly to make sure th...