Although acetaminophen (Tylenol) is considered safer to take than aspirin or ibuprofen (Advil or Motrin), it may affect your INR, or bleeding time. It is best to discuss your pain medication options with your doctor and make sure all of your medications are documented when your labs are drawn so that your other medication use can be taken into account when deciding on your dose of warfarin.
- Q What should we do if my grandpa falls when he's taking warfarin?
- Q Is it safe to take ginkgo with warfarin (Coumadin)?
- Q Should I take a novel anticoagulant instead of warfarin if I have A Fib?
- Q Does hair fall stop after stopping warfarin or coumadin?
- Q How can I remember to take my warfarin every day?
- Q Is taking warfarin and Lyrica at the same time safe?