You should contact your doctor immediately if you forget to inject a dose of heparin. Do not double your next dose, as this can increase your risk of bleeding. Skip the missed dose and stay on schedule with your next dose. Keep a record of any and all missed doses to show your doctor the next time you go in for a checkup.
- Q How does heparin interact with other medications?
- Q How do I properly store and handle heparin?
- Q How should I take heparin?
- Q What are the side effects of heparin sodium?
- Q Who should not be treated with Heparin Preservative Free?
- Q What should I know about heparin sodium before taking it?