While you are taking warfarin, you are at an increased risk of bleeding, so it's a good idea to use an electric razor to avoid nicks and cuts. Also, you should use caution when doing certain activities, such as cooking with sharp knives or gardening with sharp tools, in which you might easily get cut, scraped or bruised.
- Q Can I get a flu shot while taking warfarin?
- Q What should I do if I’m taking warfarin and need to have surgery?
- Q Who should take warfarin instead of aspirin?
- Q What should I know when taking warfarin?
- Q Why do some people react differently than others to warfarin?
- Q Can I take my regular multivitamin pills while on warfarin?