While you are taking warfarin, you are at an increased risk of bleeding, so it's a good idea to use an electric razor to avoid nicks and cuts. Also, you should use caution when doing certain activities, such as cooking with sharp knives or gardening with sharp tools, in which you might easily get cut, scraped or bruised.
- Q Can my father drink champagne at my wedding if he's taking warfarin?
- Q What should be my INR level if I'm taking warfarin?
- Q Is erectile dysfunction associated with warfarin use?
- Q Can I take my allergy medicine while taking warfarin?
- Q Is it safe for my sister to go on a weight-loss diet while taking warfarin?
- Q What is the difference between warfarin and Coumadin?