You should avoid drinking cranberry juice or eating any foods containing cranberries if you're taking warfarin because it may interfere with your medicine. You should also avoid eating more leafy green vegetables than usual. Leafy green vegetables contain vitamin K, which can affect the dose of warfarin you will need. Talk with your doctor or pharmacist about foods you should avoid while taking this medicine.
- Q What medicines should I avoid while taking warfarin?
- Q Do I need to take warfarin with food?
- Q What should we do if my grandpa falls when he's taking warfarin?
- Q What should I know about taking a novel anticoagulant if I am on warfarin?
- Q Can I take warfarin if I'm pregnant?
- Q Is erectile dysfunction associated with warfarin use?