You should avoid drinking cranberry juice or eating any foods containing cranberries if you're taking warfarin because it may interfere with your medicine. You should also avoid eating more leafy green vegetables than usual. Leafy green vegetables contain vitamin K, which can affect the dose of warfarin you will need. Talk with your doctor or pharmacist about foods you should avoid while taking this medicine.
- Q When should I take my warfarin?
- Q What is Warfarin?
- Q Is it safe for my sister to go on a weight-loss diet while taking warfarin?
- Q Do I have to watch my diet if I take warfarin (Coumadin) for atrial fib?
- Q Is it safe for my uncle to drink beer if he's taking warfarin?
- Q Are there some tips on taking warfarin for atrial fibrillation?