You should talk with your doctor about whether it's safe for you to exercise while taking warfarin. While you are taking warfarin, you are at increased risk for bleeding. This risk is higher when you do certain types of exercise in which you could fall or get hurt, such as bike riding or skating. Your doctor can help you decide which types of exercise are safe for you.
- Q What foods should I avoid if I take blood thinners?
- Q Should I wear a medical alert bracelet while taking warfarin?
- Q What should I do if I'm taking warfarin and need to have a root canal?
- Q Can I drink alcohol while taking warfarin?
- Q What lifestyle changes must my child make now that he's on warfarin?
- Q Can vitamins interfere with the metabolism of warfarin for A Fib?