You should talk with your doctor about whether it's safe for you to exercise while taking warfarin. While you are taking warfarin, you are at increased risk for bleeding. This risk is higher when you do certain types of exercise in which you could fall or get hurt, such as bike riding or skating. Your doctor can help you decide which types of exercise are safe for you.
- Q Why do some people react differently than others to warfarin?
- Q Is it safe to shave when taking warfarin?
- Q Is there a natural alternative to warfarin?
- Q What does my doctor mean when he calls warfarin a "blood-thinner"?
- Q What are the possible side effects of warfarin?
- Q Can I drink alcohol while taking warfarin?