You should talk with your doctor about whether it's safe for you to exercise while taking warfarin. While you are taking warfarin, you are at increased risk for bleeding. This risk is higher when you do certain types of exercise in which you could fall or get hurt, such as bike riding or skating. Your doctor can help you decide which types of exercise are safe for you.
- Q Can I take antibiotics while taking warfarin?
- Q Are there some tips on taking warfarin for atrial fibrillation?
- Q Can I take warfarin if I'm pregnant?
- Q How can my diet or medications affect how warfarin works?
- Q How do herbal supplements interfere with warfarin for A fib?
- Q Do I need to take special care of my teeth while taking warfarin?