You should talk with your doctor about whether it's safe for you to exercise while taking warfarin. While you are taking warfarin, you are at increased risk for bleeding. This risk is higher when you do certain types of exercise in which you could fall or get hurt, such as bike riding or skating. Your doctor can help you decide which types of exercise are safe for you.
- Q Should I avoid cranberry juice while taking warfarin?
- Q Can blood in the urine be a side effect of warfarin?
- Q What should I do if I forget to give my child her dose of warfarin?
- Q Can I take my regular multivitamin pills while on warfarin?
- Q Can I take my medicine for depression while taking warfarin?
- Q Should I avoid leafy green vegetables when taking warfarin (Coumadin)?