You should talk with your doctor about whether it's safe for you to exercise while taking warfarin. While you are taking warfarin, you are at increased risk for bleeding. This risk is higher when you do certain types of exercise in which you could fall or get hurt, such as bike riding or skating. Your doctor can help you decide which types of exercise are safe for you.
- Q If my child is taking warfarin, is it okay for him to take antibiotics?
- Q Do I need to take special care of my teeth while taking warfarin?
- Q If I'm on warfarin and have a headache, can I take aspirin?
- Q Is it safe for me to diet and lose weight while taking warfarin?
- Q Should I avoid leafy green vegetables when taking warfarin (Coumadin)?
- Q How does warfarin interact with vitamin K?