You should not take aspirin or any products that contain aspirin while you are taking warfarin without first talking with your doctor. Also, you should not take other painkillers such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) and naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn) without your doctor’s advice while taking warfarin. Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the medicines (both prescription and over-the-counter), vitamins and nutritional or herbal supplements you are taking.
- Q Is taking warfarin and Lyrica at the same time safe?
- Q What should I do if I miss my dose of warfarin?
- Q What is the difference between warfarin and Coumadin?
- Q Can vitamins interfere with the metabolism of warfarin for A Fib?
- Q How does warfarin interact with vitamin K?
- Q Can my child take warfarin?