You should not take aspirin or any products that contain aspirin while you are taking warfarin without first talking with your doctor. Also, you should not take other painkillers such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) and naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn) without your doctor’s advice while taking warfarin. Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the medicines (both prescription and over-the-counter), vitamins and nutritional or herbal supplements you are taking.
- Q Is PreserVision for macular degeneration safe to take with warfarin?
- Q Can blood in the urine be a side effect of warfarin?
- Q What is the difference between warfarin and Coumadin?
- Q Can warfarin intake cause hypotension?
- Q What are the risks of combining warfarin (Coumadin) and Viagra?
- Q If I'm taking warfarin, is it safe for me to do my gardening?