If I forget to take my warfarin on Monday, can I take two pills on Tuesday?

If you miss a dose of warfarin but don't remember it until the next day, don't take a double dose that day to make up for the missed dose the day before. Tell your doctor if you miss your dose of warfarin. If you forget to take your warfarin but remember it later that same day, you should take the missed dose as soon as you remember it.

Continue Learning about Anticoagulant

What does it mean if my mother's PT/INR test result is too high?
If your mother's PT/INR test result is too high, it means that her dose of warfarin is too high,...
What are some safety tips when taking anticoagulants?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
When you are taking anticoagulants, you need to be careful about foods and other medications that ma...
What are some examples of commonly prescribed anticoagulant medicines?
SCAISCAI
Some common anticoagulant medications include:•Warfarin (Coumadin) •Heparin•Lovenox•Bivalrudin
What drugs may interact with anticoagulants?
The following drugs may interact with anticoagulant drugs, leading to side effects: antiplatelet ...