If I forget to take my warfarin on Monday, can I take two pills on Tuesday?

If you miss a dose of warfarin but don't remember it until the next day, don't take a double dose that day to make up for the missed dose the day before. Tell your doctor if you miss your dose of warfarin. If you forget to take your warfarin but remember it later that same day, you should take the missed dose as soon as you remember it.

Continue Learning about Anticoagulant

how are anticoagulants used ?
Anticoagulants are medications that inhibit blood clotting. While they cannot dissolve an existing c...
is warfarin a safe drug for pregnancy ?
No - warfarin crosses the placenta barrier and has an anticoagulant effect in the developing fetus. ...
what is praxbind ?
Praxbind (idarucizumab) is a medication used to reverse the effects of another medication, Pradaxa (...
what should i tell my doctor before getting anticoagulant injections ?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Before you begin anticoagulant injections, tell your doctor if you:       • have bleeding problem...