Do I need to take warfarin with food?

You can take warfarin with or without food. Talk with your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about how to take this medicine. You should take your warfarin exactly as your doctor has told you to take it. If your doctor tells you to take it once a day, you should take it at about the same time every day.

Continue Learning about Anticoagulant

What are some safety tips when taking anticoagulants?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
When you are taking anticoagulants, you need to be careful about foods and other medications that ma...
What is Praxbind?
Praxbind (idarucizumab) is a medication used to reverse the effects of another medication, Pradaxa (...
What does it mean if my child's PT/INR test result is too low?
If your child's PT/INR test result is too low, it means that her dose of warfarin may not be eno...
What is an anticoagulant?
An anticoagulant is a medication that helps to prevent clots from forming in your blood. This type...