While you are taking warfarin, you should check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicines, including cold medicines that you get over-the-counter at the drug store. Some of these cold medicines contain aspirin or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (Advil, Motrin, Aleve), which can interact with warfarin.
- Q Is it safe for me to drink cranberry juice while taking warfarin?
- Q Can I get a flu shot while taking warfarin?
- Q Why do some people react differently than others to warfarin?
- Q Who should take warfarin instead of aspirin?
- Q Is taking warfarin and Lyrica at the same time safe?
- Q How can I remember to take my warfarin every day?