While you are taking warfarin, you should check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicines, including cold medicines that you get over-the-counter at the drug store. Some of these cold medicines contain aspirin or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (Advil, Motrin, Aleve), which can interact with warfarin.
- Q What should I do if my child, who is taking warfarin, gets diarrhea?
- Q Is warfarin a safe drug for pregnancy?
- Q Is it safe to take ginkgo with warfarin (Coumadin)?
- Q Can I take antibiotics while taking warfarin?
- Q Is it safe for my uncle to drink beer if he's taking warfarin?
- Q Is it safe for me to diet and lose weight while taking warfarin?