You should talk with your doctor and/or pharmacist before taking any allergy or cold medicines while you are taking warfarin. Tell your doctor and pharmacist about any medicines (prescription or over-the-counter), herbal products, vitamins or alternative remedies you are taking, as many of these could affect your body's response to warfarin.
- Q Is PreserVision for macular degeneration safe to take with warfarin?
- Q Should I avoid cranberry juice while taking warfarin?
- Q What medicines should I avoid while taking warfarin?
- Q What does my doctor mean when he calls warfarin a "blood-thinner"?
- Q Can I take glucosamine chondroitin with MSM together with warfarin?
- Q Who should take warfarin for lone atrial fibrillation?