No. You should not drink alcohol while taking warfarin. Alcohol can change the way your body responds to this medicine, and that may affect the dose that you need. Talk with your doctor if you regularly drink alcohol or if you have drunk large amounts of alcohol in the past. Your doctor may decide that this medicine isn't right for you.
- Q How can I remember to take my warfarin every day?
- Q Should I stop taking warfarin before dental surgery?
- Q Can my child take warfarin?
- Q Can my father drink champagne at my wedding if he's taking warfarin?
- Q Can I take my allergy medicine while taking warfarin?
- Q What foods should I avoid when taking warfarin?