No. You should not drink alcohol while taking warfarin. Alcohol can change the way your body responds to this medicine, and that may affect the dose that you need. Talk with your doctor if you regularly drink alcohol or if you have drunk large amounts of alcohol in the past. Your doctor may decide that this medicine isn't right for you.
- Q Is if safe to take warfarin during pregnancy?
- Q What are guidelines for taking warfarin?
- Q Can vitamins interfere with the metabolism of warfarin for A Fib?
- Q Can I drink wine with dinner if I'm taking warfarin?
- Q What is Warfarin?
- Q Do I need to take special care of my teeth while taking warfarin?