No. You should not drink alcohol while taking warfarin. Alcohol can change the way your body responds to this medicine, and that may affect the dose that you need. Talk with your doctor if you regularly drink alcohol or if you have drunk large amounts of alcohol in the past. Your doctor may decide that this medicine isn't right for you.
- Q Can I take my regular multivitamin pills while on warfarin?
- Q Is it safe for me to diet and lose weight while taking warfarin?
- Q What medications can interact with warfarin (Coumadin)?
- Q Are there side effects with warfarin (Coumadin) for atrial fibrillation?
- Q Is if safe to take warfarin during pregnancy?
- Q How does warfarin interact with vitamin K?