Although vitamin K in green leafy vegetables affects the action of warfarin (Coumadin), green leafy vegetables should not be eliminated from a diet. To avoid a yo-yo effect in the action of warfarin, healthcare providers suggest that consumption of green leafy vegetables should not vary widely while on warfarin treatment.
- Q Does hair fall stop after stopping warfarin or coumadin?
- Q How can I remember to take my warfarin every day?
- Q Is it safe for my sister to go on a weight-loss diet while taking warfarin?
- Q Could I be allergic to warfarin?
- Q When should I take my warfarin?
- Q What are the risks of combining warfarin (Coumadin) and Viagra?