Although vitamin K in green leafy vegetables affects the action of warfarin (Coumadin), green leafy vegetables should not be eliminated from a diet. To avoid a yo-yo effect in the action of warfarin, healthcare providers suggest that consumption of green leafy vegetables should not vary widely while on warfarin treatment.
- Q Is PreserVision for macular degeneration safe to take with warfarin?
- Q What should be my INR level if I'm taking warfarin?
- Q What kind of sports are safe to play now that I'm taking warfarin?
- Q What medications can interact with warfarin (Coumadin)?
- Q Who should take warfarin for lone atrial fibrillation?
- Q Is if safe to take warfarin during pregnancy?