Is Zyvox safe for pregnant or breast-feeding women?

The risks of taking Zyvox while you are pregnant or breast-feeding are not fully known. It is important to tell your doctor if you are pregnant, thinking of becoming pregnant, or breast-feeding while taking Zyvox. Your doctor will help determine whether the risks outweigh the benefits of taking Zyvox.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
When it comes to a lingering case of the sniffles, your first instinct may still be to run to the family doctor for an antibiotic to knock them out. ...
Who should not use an antibiotic ointment?
People with sensitive skin or who are unsure of what the rash is should avoid topical antibiotic...
What should I know about trovafloxacin and azithromycin before taking them?
It is not known if azithromycin eyedrops are safe or effective for children under 1 year old. If yo...