Who should take Cubicin?

Cubicin is intended for adults with infections caused by susceptible bacteria, including methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). Pregnant women may start or continue a course of Cubicin treatment. Cubicin may be more effective if you have never taken it before.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

FDA Issues Stronger Warning for Common Antibiotics
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now requiring stronger warnings on the labels and medication guides for a class of commonly prescribed ...
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
Do I need antibiotics for my cold if my mucous is thick, green or yellow?
Thick, green or yellow mucus does not necessarily mean you need antibiotics. Mucus is often thicker ...
Do antibiotics treat all bacterial infections?
There are many different types of antibiotics that are made to treat various bacterial infections. H...