Who should not take Tobi?

Do not take Tobi if you have an allergy to it. Tobi has been shown to cause harm to a fetus, so it should not be used by pregnant women. It can harm a nursing infant, so do not use it if you are breast-feeding. Some conditions that could prohibit Tobi use are kidney disease, hearing problems, myasthenia gravis, or Parkinson's disease. Seek the advice of your doctor before deciding to take Tobi if you suffer from any of these conditions.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

FDA Issues Stronger Warning for Common Antibiotics
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now requiring stronger warnings on the labels and medication guides for a class of commonly prescribed ...
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
Is there a generic version of Baciguent (bacitracin)?
There is a generic version of Baciguent (bacitracin). It is an inexpensive over-the-counter (OTC) me...
Do antibiotics treat all bacterial infections?
There are many different types of antibiotics that are made to treat various bacterial infections. H...