Who should not take Tobi?

Do not take Tobi if you have an allergy to it. Tobi has been shown to cause harm to a fetus, so it should not be used by pregnant women. It can harm a nursing infant, so do not use it if you are breast-feeding. Some conditions that could prohibit Tobi use are kidney disease, hearing problems, myasthenia gravis, or Parkinson's disease. Seek the advice of your doctor before deciding to take Tobi if you suffer from any of these conditions.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
When it comes to a lingering case of the sniffles, your first instinct may still be to run to the family doctor for an antibiotic to knock them out. ...
Can antibiotics cause extreme thirst and a white tongue?
Antibiotics can suppress your good bacteria and lead to a yeast infection and give you a white tongu...
When should I take antibiotics?
You should take antibiotics to treat bacterial infections if your doctor prescribes them. It is very...