What should I avoid while using bacitracin?

There are no restrictions on your activities while you are using bacitracin ointment. You should avoid leaving the medication where children could have access to it. Bacitracin should not be swallowed. If the ointment is swallowed, call the poison control center.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

FDA Issues Stronger Warning for Common Antibiotics
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now requiring stronger warnings on the labels and medication guides for a class of commonly prescribed ...
Should antibiotics be banned in animal feed?
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requested that livestock producers cut back on low-dose a...
Who should take antibiotics before going to the dentist?
Dr. Todd A. Welch, DMDDr. Todd A. Welch, DMD
You only need to take an antibiotic premedication if the dentist will be doing a procedure that invo...
What should I know about trovafloxacin and azithromycin before taking them?
It is not known if azithromycin eyedrops are safe or effective for children under 1 year old. If yo...