What is the generic name for Sulfatrim Pediatric?

Iris Rodriguez-Johnson, MD
Pediatrics
The generic name for Sulfatrim Pediatric is Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
FDA Issues Stronger Warning for Common Antibiotics
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now requiring stronger warnings on the labels and medication guides for a class of commonly prescribed ...
What is an antibiotic ointment?
An antibiotic ointment is an oil-based preparation that fights bacteria on the skin. For example...
Which foods and drugs can interact dangerously with antibiotics?
In the following list, you'll find the most common and easily avoided sources of adverse drug re...